Monday, July 15, 2013

Swordfish Burgers, Green Bean Fries, and Quinoa

Swordfish Burgers with Lemon Vinaigrette


 I'm officially cooking again!!! It took about 2 1/2 months after the move to have a beautiful kitchen to cook in again and it was certainly worth the wait! :) I now have the BEST kitchen to cook in thanks to Brian, his father, and friends!! 
 I have also gained about 15 unwanted pounds to prove for all the eating out that was done since the end of April. NOT GOOD! Exactly why I will not be eating out for a VERY LONG time!!! So get ready for all the recipes that I will be bombarding you with for the next few months.

 

This juicy Swordfish Burger recipe was found here! 

 
Since I've never cooked with swordfish before it took me quite awhile to get dinner ready, but the turnout was very rewarding!

 

A before and after of the Kitchen!!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment